Wednesday, September 26, 2007 ♥
heard a very nice song.XD
can go http://youtube.com/watch?v=_PvCnVGou6M listen.
wanted to change my blog song to this but can't find it without de video. hahas!
No ordinary love.! by MYMP.
This could have been jus another day,
but instead we're standing here.
No need for words it's all been said,
in the way you hold me near.
I was alone on this journey,
you came along to comfort me.
Everything i want in life is right here
'Cause
This is not your ordinary
No ordinary love
I was not prepared enough,
to fall so deep in love.
This is not your ordinary
No ordinary love
You were the first to touch my heart
and everything's right again;
with your extraordinary love.
I get so weak when you look at me
I get lost inside your eyes
Sometimes the magic is hard to believe,
but you're here before my very eyes.
You brought joy to my world, set me so free.
I want you to understand,
you're every breath that i breathe.
No ordinary love
I was not prepared enough,
to fall so deep in love.
This is not your ordinary
No ordinary love
You were the first to touch my heart
and everything's right again;
with your extraordinary love.
From the very first time that we kissed
i knew that i just couldn't let you go at all.
From this day on, remember this
that you're the only one that i adore
Can we make this last forever.
this can't be a dream,
cause it feels so good to me
so good to me, so good to me
to fall so deep in love.
This is not your ordinary
No ordinary love
You were the first to touch my heart
and everything's right again;
with your extraordinary love.
Your extraordinary love.
I was not prepareed enough,
to fall so deep in love.
This is not your ordinary
No ordinary love
You were the first to touch my heart
and everything's right again;
with your extraordinary love.